All koi have been grown in the USA for at least 6 months so they are acclimated and less stress to your door, all fish will ship overnight to your door.
- AZPonds recommends quarantining the fish if possible but all our koi have been pre-treated for all diseases and we ask that you give a 1 hour acclamation for all our koi.
- Prepare a separate tub or tank
- Fill tank or tub with fresh de-chlorinated water or well water. Click Here to View our Dechlorinators.
- Add non-iodized salt. Make the concentration 0.3 % (3lb salt per 100 gallons of water). Click Here to View our Pond Salts.
- Check the condition of the koi. If they look okay float the bag for 15 to 30 minutes in the quarantine tank or tub so the water temperature can adjust.
- Open the bag and add a cup of water every 5 minutes for 30 minutes. If you have an Air Pump place the air stone in the bag to aerate the water. Click Here to View our Air Pumps