- Binds problem causing phosphate
- Provides approximately 70 beneficial trace minerals
- Buffers pH
- Provides minor flocculation (settling) of suspended particles
Directions for Use: Phosphate Binder can be used all season long. Best if mixed with several gallons of pond water to make a slurry, then spread around edges of pond. Can be applied up to 2x recommend rates. Multiple treatments per week can be used for murky water. Best results if used with All Season Pond Bacteria. Can be used in alternate weeks or at the same time as bacteria treatments.
Initial applications (or murky water): Apply 1 oz. (one scoop) per 500 gallons of pond water two times per week for first 2 weeks.
Maintenance applications: Apply 1 oz. (one scoop) per 500 gallons of pond water every 1 to 2 weeks
- 7 lb pail contains approximately 130 scoops
- Treats 3,500 gallon pond 5 to 9 months