Ultimate® is the world’s first full-function water conditioner. Everything you need to maintain a superior environment for your aquatic pets is in one bottle. For new setups Ultimate® instantly "ages" water allowing you to enjoy your pets in action quicker without fear of the negative impact of toxic chloramine, ammonia, chlorine, heavy metals or nitrite. Ultimate® can also reduce the amount of time required for your tank to cycle.
To fully condition water for (1) new larger aquariums or new pond applications, (2) before, after or during water additions, or (3) before adding new fishes, amphibians, invertebrates or plants, add 1 oz. (~30 mL) of Ultimate® per 60 gallons (~227L) of water. Refer to the Ultimate® Product Data Sheet for more information. Excellent for use when shipping fish in bags.
Recommendations: Perform regular water changes to keep the alkalinity (acid-neutralizing capacity) and pH stable. Use Ultimate® as needed to eliminate and control ammonia at the dosage rate for each 1 mg/L, or fraction thereof, of measured total ammonia or for each 0.85 mg/L of measured total ammonia-nitrogen. Use a salicylate (indolphenol) type total ammonia test kit. For dissolved-oxygen (DO) testing use either a DO meter or an indigocarmine test.
May be used at the regular dosage to stop or destroy permanganate treatments.
Complications: Do not use with permanganate-based or chlorite-based treatments. Nessler’s total ammonia test will give false, high (or off scale) readings. Winkler dissolved oxygen tests will give false, low (or zero) readings.
Because we care: Ultimate® has been developed to offer a completely safe environement for aquatic life and for ease of use. Look for the ClorAm-X® logo and the U.S. patent number to assure yourself you are getting the original original, patented ammonia removing technology developed by John Kuhns.
ClorAm-X®, electrolytes, buffers and a proprietary, polymer formula in aqueous solution.
CAUTION: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and plenty of water. If swallowed, rinse mouth with water (only if person is conscious). Immediately obtain medical advice.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR AQUARIUM USE ONLY
NOT FOR HUMAN MEDICAL, VETERINARY OR FOOD USE