Alpine Cyclone Pond Pumps – 2100 GPH – AL2100
Item – Alpine 2100 Cyclone
Max Head Height – 20ft
Dimensions – 8″x5″x6″
Max Flow Rate – 2100 G.P.H.
Amps – 1.6 Amps
Watts – 192 Watts
Outlet Size – 1 1/2″
Shipping – FREE
Our Cyclone pumps are ideal for heavy duty waterfall or filter systems, as they have the needed power to move large quantities of water through your water feature. They are designed for continuous operation even in the harshest pond environments.
- Energy saving split tube motor
- 33 foot power cord
- Vortex impeller
- Can be used in a vertical or horizontal position
- Large pre-filter, easy to disassemble on both sides without tools
- High performance, asynchronous motor
- Reduce the frequency of pump cleaning due to optimum water flow
- Operates IN or OUT of water. We ONLY recommend submerged usage.
- Solids handling up to .24"
- Removable rotor assembly for easy maintenance
- Ceramic bearings for continuous and trouble-free use
- Oil-Free, epoxy protected ceramic shaft
- Includes a 2 year Warranty + 1 YEAR BONUS WARRANTY WHEN PURCHASED THROUGH AZPONDS!