Aquascape Faux Stone Propane Tank Cover – 78336
- Ideal for covering standard twenty-pound propane tanks and other components
- Includes safety ventilation, handles for easy removal, and easy valve
- Extremely realistic finish replicates Mongolian basalt columns
- Blends easily into any setting
- Also great for covering power outlet posts, transformers, and more
- Measurements: 16.5"L x 16.5"W x 21.25"H
Cover unsightly propane tanks or other landscape components discretely and easily with the Aquascape Faux Stone Propane Tank Cover. The extremely realistic finish effectively replicates the color, shape, and texture of Aquascape Mongolian Basalt Columns, blending well into any environment. The Faux Stone Propane Tank Cover is designed specifically for covering standard twenty-pound propane tanks with the proper ventilation and access needed for maximum safety and convenience. The ventilation ports ensure safe use and are positioned at opposite ends of the cover, allowing them to be used as convenient handles for lifting the cover or providing quick access to the tank valve.
The cover can also be used to hide other landscape components, including power outlet posts, aerators, control panels, transformers, and more. The cover features durable, heavy-duty glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) construction to stand up to the elements and provide years of enjoyment.
Tank Cover Measurements: 16.5"L x 16.5"W x 21.25"H