Aquascape Stacked Slate Spillway Wall 32in – 78244
- Makes it easy to add the relaxing sights and sounds of water to any location
- Versatile for use in a wide variety of applications, including standalone fountains, pond edges, or the start of waterfalls and streams
- Durable and lightweight fiberglass-resin composite construction
- Looks and ages like real stone
- Height extensions available
The Aquascape Stacked Slate Spillway Wall 32in makes it easy to add the relaxing sights and sounds of water to any location. This unique water feature is extremely versatile for use in a wide variety of applications, including standalone fountains, pond edges, or the start of waterfalls and streams. Water surges through three separate water outlets at the top of the 32" tall wall before spilling over the textured front of the feature. The impressive natural-looking finish looks and ages like real stone, and the durable, lightweight fiberglass-resin composite construction is built to last. Three sections of fountain tubing are provided to supply each water outlet. The Stacked Slate Spillway Wall comes in two parts for easy transport. Simply assemble the fountain by setting the top section onto the bottom section. Stacked Slate Wall Risers (not included) can be added to increase the height of the wall. For standalone fountain installation, it is recommended to use the wall in conjunction with the AquaBasin 45 sub-surface reservoir and Ultra 2000 Water Pump or larger. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.