AZPonds Pond Heater and Pond Aerator Winterizing Kit for Koi Ponds up to 2000 gallons – Includes Aquascape 75000 Pond Air 2 Double Outlet Aeration Kit; K H Pond Deicer 250 watt; qt Autumn Prep
- Heater and Aerator combo keeps fish pond protected in winter
- Pond Deicer is thermostatically controlled to turn on & off to keep pond from freezing over
- Opening in ice allows harmful gases to release from pond keeping koi & goldfish safe
- Pond Aerator pushes air bubbles into water providing oxygen to pond fish, maintains good water quality
- Both Heater and Aerator are easy to maintain and are energy efficient
Pond Heater and Pond Aerator Winter Pack includes 2 ways to keep your fish pond protected this winter. The K&H 250 watt Pond Deicer for outdoor ponds keeps an opening in ice all winter. The Aquascape Aerator Pond Air 2 pushes fine air bubbles into the water to provide necessary oxygen to fish in winter. The deicer is thermostatically controlled so it will turn on and off as needed to keep water from freezing. The deicer can be used as a floating or submersible heater. The heater includes a 12 foot cord and 2 year warranty. The aerator is extremely energy efficient and easy to maintain. This can be used year round to aerate water. The Aquascape aerator has a 6 foot cord, 50 feet of air line, 2 air diffuser, and air pump that can aerate up to 2000 gallons. Includes a 3 year warranty.
Microbe-Lift Autumn/Winter Prep helps accelerate the decomposition of leaves, sediment and other organic matter during the fall and winter months. It will also jump start your pond to a healthier environment in the spring.
Microbe-Lift Autumn/Winter Prep is a two-part system of liquid bacteria and dry, water soluble packets containing a blend of cellulase enzymes, cellulase-producing bacteria and a cold weather bacteria. The cellulase enzymes, along with the cellulase-producing bacteria, are the key to accelerating the breakdown of leaves, organic sediment and sludge all winter long. Continues to provide sustained biological activity even in water temperatures under 40°F. (4°C.)
- 80 – 2,500 gallons add 1 packet per month
- 2,501 – 10,000 gallons add 2 packets per month
- 10,001 – 100,000 gallons add 3 packets per month
- 100,001 – 300,000 gallons add 4 packets per month