Organic polymers that keep water clean, clear, and algae-free. Kills all types of algae and prevents regrowth in decorative fountains, water gardens (without fish), tabletops, and birdbaths.
- Fountec’s cationic polymers also super-clarify water.
- Safe for birds, plants, animals, but NOT FISH – use in tabletop fountains.
- Treats 300 gallons per ounce. Use 1 drop/gal or 1 tsp per 100 gallons.
- The natural effect of Fountec’s polymers on water tension make it an excellent deterrent for control of mosquitoes, flies, and wasps in fountains, water gardens, and birdbaths.
HOW IT WORKS:
A small weekly Fountec application added to fountain water becomes absorbed onto the algae and bacteria cell walls. The positive charged polymers coat their surfaces disrupting metabolic functions resulting in suffocation.
- Safe for all types of surfaces.
- Kills blue, blue-green, yellow, and black algae types· EPA registered.
- Non·hazardous, non-foaming and non-staining.
- Does not require regular chlorine usage.
- Deters and prevents mosquito landings on water.
- Water is safe for birds, plants, and animals.
Fountec’s dosage is too strong for fish use.
- Kills and prevents algae better than other products.
- Out performs copper, enzyme, and quat·based products.
- Protection lasts a week or more, not days.
- Eliminates harsh cleaners and scrubbing.
- Kids can play with water, dogs and birds may drink water, plants will not be damaged.
1. One 8-oz bottle typically lasts up to one year.
Should algae persist, please recommend the following:
- Repeat "visible algae dosage" every other day for one week.
- To further assist in algae and biofilm removal, shock fountain with household bleach (1- 2 capful per 10gals.) Repeat dosage until results are reached.
sds-fountec.pdf” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Click Here for SDS Sheet