Hikari Hikari ChlorAm-X (Liquid)
$7.79 – $43.49
Liquid Buffered ClorAm-X utilizes a patented molecule to destroy chloramine and then removes the ammonia and chlorine. Gone are the days of hoping your biological filtration can remove the bound up ammonia before the health of your fish is impacted, a common process with most other ammonia removers. Look for the ClorAm-X logo and USA patent number to prove you’ve chosen the leader and most dependable ammonia remover available worldwide!
AQUARIUM SOLUTIONS: To condition new tap water, remove chlorine and chloramine or to protect fishes and aquatic invertebrates during shipping, add 1 teaspoonful (~5 mL) of Liquid Buffered ClorAm-X® to each 10 gallons (37L) of water for each measured 1.0 mg/L of total ammonia (=0.85 mg/L total ammonia-nitrogen). May be used safely at levels up to 10x the single dose. Excellent for use when shipping fish in bags.
POND SOLUTIONS: Add 1 teaspoonful (5mL) of Liquid Buffered ClorAm-X® to each 37.5 gallons (141L) of water. This will remove 0.4 mg/L of total ammonia (=0.34 mg/L total ammonia-nitrogen). May be used at levels up to 10x the single dosage with added aeration.
Use ClorAm-X® as needed to in emergency situations eliminate and control ammonia at the regular dosage rate for each 1 mg/L, or fraction therefore of measured total ammonia or for each 0.85 mg/L of measured total ammonia-nitrogen.
Compatibilities: Do not use with permanganate-based or chlorite-based treatments. Nessler’s total ammonia test will give false, high (or off scale) readings. Winkler dissolved oxygen tests will give false, low (or zero) readings.
Because we care: ClorAm-X® has been developed to offer an ammonia-free environement for aquatic life and for ease of use by the user. Look for the ClorAm-X® logo and the U.S. patent number to assure yourself you are getting the original ammonia removing formulation!
ClorAm-X and buffers in an aqueous solution.
CAUTION: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and plenty of water. If swallowed, rinse mouth with water (only if person is conscious). Immediately obtain medical advice.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR AQUARIUM USE ONLY
NOT FOR HUMAN MEDICAL, VETERINARY OR FOOD USE