Matala Geyser Max Flo Pumps – 3200 GPH – GM-3200 – Opened Box / New / Great Deal
Opened Box / New / Great Deal
Applications: For Waterfall, fountain, and garden spraying.
- Composite resin base
- Low amps
- High performance
- Corrosion resistant
- 19 ft. power cord
- 2 year warranty
- 1.5″ Outlet
- 2.4 Amps
- max flow 3200gph
Out of stock
GREAT PUMP FOR MANY JOBS
The Matala GM-3200 Geyser Max Flow 3200 GPH 1/5 HP Pump is perfect to use for ponds, farms and civil work. This submersible pump can circulate water in ponds, filter systems or waterfalls. It also can be used to move or drain water for ponds, construction sites and agricultural operations.
POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE
With a maximum flow rate of 3200 gph per hour, this direct drive pump has a flow rate of 2423 gph at 5 feet of head and 1193 gph at 10 feet of head. Its maximum head is 15.7 feet. This 1/5 horsepower pump uses 115 volts of electricity and a maximum 2.5 amperes.
Put the Matala GM-3200 Geyser Max Flow 3200 GPH 1/5 HP Pump to work for you.
- BUILT TO RUN 24/7: The Matala GM-3200 Geyser Max Flow 3200 GPH 1/5 Horsepower Pump is designed for constant operation. This direct drive, submersible pump has a maximum flow rate of 3,200 gallons of water per hour. It features a 1.5 and 2 inch discharge, composite resin base, corrosion resistance and built-in overheat protection.
- MULTIPLE USES: This pump can keep water circulating in a pond, waterfall or filter system. It also can be used for construction site water draining, agricultural water handling, water supply and drainage. Its maximum head is 15.7 feet.
- ELECTRICAL SPECS AND CORD: Running on 115 volts and 60 hertz of electricity, this 1/5 HP pump uses a maximum 2.5 amps. Its power cable is 19 feet long.
- RIGHT SIZE: This pump is 9.4 inches long, 6.5 inches wide and 14 inches tall. It weighs 13.2 pounds.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: The pump comes with a 2 year warranty from its manufacturer, Matala.