Matala Niagara Top-Flow 4800 1HP – NT4800-MT
Output HP – 1
Output Watts – 750
Max Flow GPH – 4830
Max Head ft – 49.1
Max Amps (input) – 10.8A
Dimensions L x W x H – 7.5in x 7.5in x 14in
The Niagara Top-Flow pump is a unique and special pump. It is a self cooling pump. This cutting edge design pulls water from the bottom of the pump and flows over the entire motor before exiting the pump. This circumferential flow keeps the pump cool and prevents overheating even in low water level situations.
Minimum water level 2 inches!!
The Niagara Top-Flow pump is a perfect choice for skimmer boxes with a potential for low water levels.
The integrated stainless steel housing and strainer have superior abrasion resistance and will not wear out like aluminum motor housings.
- Stainless Steel housing and intake screen.
- Circumferential flow design allows for operation even when not fully submerged.
- 2 inch minimum water level.
- Non-Clog Vortex Impeller.
- Heavy duty ball bearings.
- Top quality double mechanical seals ensure greater durability.
- Can handle 3/8" solids.
- Top Discharge 2" outlet.
- Built in Thermal Protection.
- 20 foot power cord.
- 3 sizes available. 1/3 hp; 1/2 hp and 1 hp.
- Flow rates up to 4600 gallons per hour.
- Head pressure up to 49 feet.