Microbe-Lift PL Gel – 32 oz – GEL32
|Microbe-Lift PL GEL Application Rates|
|Spread GEL directly on filter pad or media and allow it to set for 1 – 2 hours before insertion into the filter or skimmer.|
|After insertion, turn pump off for 1 – 2 hours, providing water can maintain adequate oxygenation without circulation for this amount of time.|
|Repeat application each time you clean or replace your pads/media|
Convenient, Easy-to-Use, Flip-Top Squeeze Bottle!
PL GEL is a technological breakthrough because it’s the first product that puts the bacteria right where you want it and it stays there! PL/GEL will quickly attach to and populate any filter media including foam, strapping, floss, bio-balls, spring flo, ceramic media, etc. This will help to rapidly establish the necessary biological activity in your filter to stabilize your pond’s environment quickly. It will also help restore this activity to your filter when you clean or change the media in your filter.
- Easily applies to the filter pads/media without running or getting messy.
- Contains the same spectrum of bacteria found in Microbe-Lift PL.
- Contains naturally occurring bio polymers, helping organisms quickly attach to the media allowing for an 80% reduction in filter start-up time.
- Helps to stabilize pond environment quickly upon start up and to eliminate transient instability that can occur when filter media is cleaned or replaced.
- Allows for more frequent cleaning of filters without subsequent instability if a pond has a high solids loading where frequent cleaning is beneficial.
- Reduces the frequency of cleaning by accelerating the breakdown of organic solids that can lead to high maintenance requirements.
- Helps to establish de-nitrification in the filter which can lower nitrate levels in the pond.