Oase AquaMax Eco Expert 6800 Pump 6800GPH – 57875 – Opened Box / Brand New / Super Deal
Opened Box / Brand New / Super Deal
Dimensions – 19 x 8.5 x 8 in.
Net weight – 26 lbs.
Operating Voltage – 220-240V / 50-60 Hz
Power Consumption – 440 Watts
Cable Length – 33 ft.
Max. Flow Rate – 6800 GPH
Max. Head Height – 28 ft.
Inlet size – 2 in.
Outlet size – 2 in.
Connections – 1.5 and 2 in.
Filter intake surface – 165 in. sq.
Coarse debris displacement, max. – 0.44 in.
Usage Type – Inline and Submerged
Click Here to View Oase EGC Products
Out of stock
- The AquaMax Eco Expert is a powerful, energy-efficient brushless DC filtration pump for demanding filter systems or for large water feature installations
- Quiet, energy efficient motor maintains the peaceful environment of any outdoor sanctuary or indoor water feature
- Robust stainless steel intake screen displaces coarse debris particles up to 11 mm in size
- Patented Seasonal Flow Control (SFC) allows for intelligent and environmentally-conscious regulation of flow rate and pumping height based on water temperature; 50% energy savings is possible
- Environmental Function Control feature (EFC) shuts off the pump in the event of a dry run or blockage to stop the pump from damaging itself
- Safely endures any seasonal conditions with patented frost protection down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius)
- The AquaMax Eco Expert pump series are 230V and have a 33 ft. power cord
- AquaMax Eco Expert has capability to be set up submerged or inline
- Adjustable flow control (when connected to EGC controller) fine-tunes the flow rate and pumping height
- Resistance to seawater and pool water (salt water and chlorine capable)
- An adapter set for 1.5 in. and 2 in. tubing is included in the scope of delivery of the AquaMax Eco Expert filter pumps
- Fully controllable through the OASE Easy Garden Control (EGC) connection and using an app on your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android)
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee
- Included 3 year warranty + 2 with online registration
Whats in the Box:
1.5 in. hose connector
2 in. hose connector
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
|No Fish Load||Avg. Fish Load||Heavy Fish Load||Filter||UV Clarifier|
|<38000 gal||<19000 gal||<9500 gal||BioTec ScreenMatic2 38000||Bitron C 110|