Oase AquaMax Eco Premium Pond Pumps – 4000 GPH – 57501 – New / Open Box / 1 latch is broke – will not effect the performance / Great Deal
New / Open Box / 1 latch is broke – will not effect the performance / Great Deal
Series – AquaMax Eco Premium
Specs – 4000
Part Number – 57501
Dimensions – 13.5 x 11 x 6.5 in.
Rated Voltage – 120V / 60 Hz
Power Consumption – 150 watts
Power Cable Length – 20 ft.
Net weight – 13.91 lbs.
Max. Flow Rate – 4000 gph
Max. Head Height – 13 ft.
Outlet size – 2 in.
Inlet size – 2 in.
Connection for stepped hose adapter – 1, 1.25, 1.5, and 2 in.
Connection for PVC – 1.5 and 2 in. Sch40
Filter intake surface – 1000 cm2
Coarse debris displacement max. – 7/16 in.
Usage Type – submersed and inline
Limited Warranty – 3 Years + 2 with Oase online registration
Out of stock
AquaMax Eco Premium pond and waterfall pumps use newly developed Eco motor technology to deliver an exceptional service-life and exceptional energy-efficiency. In most applications, filter pumps run 24 hours a day circulating water through the filtration system, thus making them an integral part of any pond system. With the AquaMax Eco Premium pump series, OASE has created the most energy-efficient pond products on the market. All AquaMax Eco Premium pumps are solids-handling (up to 3/8 in.), feature thermal, dry-run, clogging and frost protection technology, replaceable impeller, and a second intake for connection to an in-pond skimmer or AquaMax Satellite Filter, and come with a host of accessories for a wide variety of installation options. AquaMax Eco Premium pumps can be installed submersed or in-line without additional accessories needed.
- The AquaMax Eco Premium is the most versatile filtration pump on the market, with dual-suction and solids-handling.
- The large-surface wrap-around pre-filter allows coarse debris particles like fish waste or decaying vegetation up to 7/16 in. to pass through to be cleaned by filtration system.
- Integrated second suction allows for connection to optional accessories such as an AquaMax Satellite Filter secondary suction point or an AquaSkim surface skimmer.
- The secondary suction control can be adjusted to vary the flow between the second suction and the pump enclosure.
- Safely endures any seasonal conditions with patented frost protection down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Environment Function Control (EFC) shuts off the pump in the event of a dry run or blockage to stop the pump from damaging itself.
- AquaMax Eco Premium series can be easily installed in an in-line application using the included mounting bracket, which allows the pump to be set up as submersed or dry.
- This pump is capable of creating water columns up to 10 ft.
- Includes an adaptor for all applications, allowing easy installation for kink-free tubing, spiral tubing and Sch40 hard plumbing.
- Adjustable pivoting nozzles allow pumps to be laid flat, easy installation and to reduce tubing kinks.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
- Included 3 year warranty + 2 with online registration
Click Here for Instruction Manual