UltraClear Blue – 1 Gallon – 41305
Treats 64000 Gallons
UltraClear Blue is formulated to instantly dye pond water blue. This product also blocks sunlight and is an excellent tool for providing a pleasant visual appearance versus water with unsightly suspended solids floating in it.
UltraClear Blue is completely biodegradable. It will be neutralized by many natural pond bacteria. This means that the blue color will dissipate within a month or two, depending on the particulars of the pond in question. Best of all, this means that there is no toxic or problematic build up from use of the product. This product is a great tool for pond enthusiasts.
How Does UltraClear Organic Pond Dye Work?
The mode of action of this product is very simple. When used according to direction, a significant portion of sunlight is blocked. That means that the energy that most algae use for growth is limited. This product still permits the growth of some algae. After all, algae are a natural and required component of an aquatic system. However, a severe algae bloom is symptomatic of an environmental imbalance. This product is simply a tool to help restore the aquatic system to a natural balance.
Why is UltraClear Blue Better than Competing Products?
First, our product is completely organic. It does not contain any metals, or biologically non-degradable dye. That means that there are no problems with toxic build up from continued product use.
Like all of the UltraClear products, Blue is highly concentrated. That gives the user the best economy possible. And the high concentration is achieved without making the product dangerous to the user, animals, desirable plants, or the environment.
How Safe is UltraClear Blue?
This product should be treated like any household chemical. That means keep it out of the reach of children, and use appropriate caution when handling the product. Use only according to directions. As long as the product is used as designed, it provides excellent benefits (a beautiful blue color and reduced algae problems) without being dangerous in any way.
Use two ounces per 1000 gallons or one teaspoon per 75 gallons for very small ponds.