EasyPro Eco-Clear Complete Pond Filtration System for Ponds Up to 1300 Gallons – ECK13U
Max Flow Rate – 1300 gph
Pond Size – 650 gallons with fish/1300 gallons no fish
Power Cord Length – Pump: 30 feet / Filter: 16 feet
Tubing – 10 feet of 1″ Kink Free Tubing and 4 clamps
UV Filter – 9 Watt
Voltage – 115v
Watts – 55 / 9
Maximum Head – 14.5 feet
Warranty – 3 years
The ECK13U Eco-Clear Complete Pond Filtration System contains: EC1300U Eco-Clear Pressurized Filter, EPS1300 Eco-Clear Submersible Pump, 10 feet of 1in kink-free tubing and 4 clamps.
The EPS1300 Eco-Clear Submersible Pond Pump offers maximum power and energy efficiency. This powerful asynchronous mag drive pump is housed in a durable housing that protects it from debris. There are five Eco-Clear pump models to choose from with a range of flows from 1400 to 4850 gallons per hour. These pumps are perfect for pond and waterfall applications.
- Permanent magnet motor for high efficiency and continuous duty
- Epoxy sealed motors no oil to leak out! Safe for fish.
- Ceramic impeller provides high wear resistance and long life designed for passing debris up to 3/8in diameter
- Adjustable direction outlet includes 1in, 1 1/4in or 1 1/2in step barb fitting and 1 1/2in adaptor for PVC connection (use with rubber coupling)
- 30in power cord for flexibility in pond positioning
- Convenient handle built into the outer housing
- 2in straight outlet for higher flows
- 3 year warranty
The EC1300U Eco-Clear Pressurized Filter with 9 watt UV is good for ponds up to 1300 gallons or 650 gallons with fish. EasyPro Eco-Clear Pressure Filters provide excellent, dual filtration and UV clarification for ponds. Ideal for preformed ponds and small water features that need effective filtration.
- Sturdy filter housings can be buried up to cleaning ring for easy concealment
- Dual filtration filter pads collect solid debris while bio-media provides excellent biological filtration
- Built-in UV for crystal clear water
- 16in power cord
- Filters are easy to disassemble and clean, making maintenance a snap!
- Multi step connectors inlet/outlet fittings accept a variety of tubing sizes
- 3 year warranty
How it Works
Dirty pond water is moved through the pump to the pressurized filter. In the filter, the water is pushed through multiple densities of foam filters and cleaned of solid debris and then pushed through bio-media for excellent biological filtration. The water is then exposed to high-intensity UV lights that destroy algae cells, eliminating green water. Cleaned water is returned to your pond.
|Pond Product Type
|Filters Max Pond Size Range
|Max Flow Rate Range
|Filter UV Option
|Max Flow Rate
|Filter Max Pond Size
Parts and Accessories
EasyPro Quartz Sleeve for EC1300U Filter – EC13US$24.99 Add to cart
EasyPro Impeller Assembly for EPS1300 Pump – EPS1300I$44.99 Add to cart
EasyPro Lid Clamp for EC1300 & EC1300U – EC13C$12.99 Add to cart
EasyPro Replacement Filter Pads for EC1300 / 1300U – EC13F$28.99 Add to cart
EasyPro 9 Watt UV Lamp for EC1300U Filter – EC13UB$28.99 Add to cart
EasyPro Lid O-Ring for EC1300 & EC1300U – EC13L$9.99 Add to cart
EasyPro 1-1/2in Adapter Fitting for PVC – EC150PVC$3.99 Add to cart
EasyPro Barbed Hose Connector Set for EC1300 & EC1300U – EC13BK$12.99 Add to cart