EasyPro Eco-Clear Complete Pond Filtration System for Ponds Up to 3900 Gallons – ECK39U
Max Flow Rate – 3680 gph
Pond Size – 1950 gallons with fish/3900 gallons no fish
Power Cord Length – Pump: 30 feet / Filter: 16 feet
Tubing – 25 feet of 1 1/4″ Kink Free Tubing and 4 clamps
UV Filter – 24 Watt
Voltage – 115v
Watts – 150 / 24
Maximum Head – 19 feet
Warranty – 3 years
The ECK39U Eco-Clear Complete Pond Filtration System contains: EC3900U Eco-Clear Pressurized Filter, EPS2500 Eco-Clear Submersible Pump, 25 feet of 1 1/4in kink-free tubing and 4 clamps.
The EPS3700 Eco-Clear Submersible Pond Pump offers maximum power and energy efficiency. This powerful asynchronous mag drive pump is housed in a durable housing that protects it from debris. There are five Eco-Clear pump models to choose from with a range of flows from 1400 to 4850 gallons per hour. These pumps are perfect for pond and waterfall applications.
- Permanent magnet motor for high efficiency and continuous duty
- Epoxy sealed motors no oil to leak out! Safe for fish.
- Ceramic impeller provides high wear resistance and long life designed for passing debris up to 3/8in diameter
- Adjustable direction outlet includes 1in, 1 1/4in or 1 1/2in step barb fitting and 1 1/2in adapter for PVC connection (use with rubber coupling)
- 30in power cord for flexibility in pond positioning
- Convenient handle built into the outer housing
- 2in straight outlet for higher flows
- 3 year warranty
The EC3900U Eco-Clear Pressurized Filter with 24 watt UV is good for ponds up to 3900 gallons or 1950 gallons with fish. EasyPro Eco-Clear Pressure Filters provide excellent, dual filtration and UV clarification for ponds. Ideal for preformed ponds and small water features that need effective filtration.
- Sturdy filter housings can be buried up to cleaning ring for easy concealment
- Dual filtration filter pads collect solid debris while bio-media provides excellent biological filtration
- Built-in UV for crystal clear water
- Filters are easy to disassemble and clean, making maintenance a snap!
- Multi step connectors inlet/outlet fittings accept a variety of tubing sizes
- 16in power cord
- 3 year warranty
How it Works
Dirty pond water is moved through the pump to the pressurized filter. In the filter, the water is pushed through multiple densities of foam filters and cleaned of solid debris and then pushed through bio-media for excellent biological filtration. The water is then exposed to high-intensity UV lights that destroy algae cells, eliminating green water. Cleaned water is returned to your pond.
Click Here for Pump Instruction Manual
Click Here for Filter Instruction Manual
|Pond Product Type||
|Filters Max Pond Size Range|
|Max Flow Rate Range|
|Filter UV Option||
|Max Flow Rate|
|Filter Max Pond Size|
Parts and Accessories
EasyPro Lid Clamp for EC2600 / EC2600U / EC3900 / EC3900U – EC2639C$19.99 Add to cart
EasyPro Replacement Filter Pads for EC3900 / 3900U – EC39F$64.99 Add to cart
EasyPro Lid O-Ring for EC2600 / EC2600U / EC3900 / EC3900U – EC2639L$14.99 Add to cart
EasyPro Barbed Hose Connector Set for EC2600 / EC2600U / EC3900 / EC3900U – EC2639BK$19.99 Add to cart
EasyPro Quartz Sleeve for EC3900U Filter – EC39US$36.99 Add to cart
EasyPro 24 Watt UV Lamp for EC3900U Filter – EC39UB$42.99 Add to cart
EasyPro 1-1/2in Adapter Fitting for PVC – EC150PVC$3.99 Add to cart
EasyPro Impeller Assembly for EPS3700 Pump – EPS3700I$66.99 Add to cart