Oase Pondovac 3 – 37230
- The PondoVac 3’s patented dual-chambers fill and empty in alternating cycles allowing for non-stop vacuuming and effective pond maintenance.
- It features a strong 1600W motor, with a maximum suction depth of 7 ft.
- Simple and fast way to remove debris and decaying organic matter without having to drain the pond or pool.
- Sturdy wheels and an adjustable handle allow for fast and convenient transportation.
- Quick release clamps allow for easy removal of the motor unit and access for maintenance.
- Four different nozzle head options included for every pond and pool application: adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle.
- The adjustable floor nozzle (2-10 mm) removes pond floor debris without vacuuming up gravel.
- The string algae nozzle separates and easily removes strands of string algae.
- The crevice nozzle suctions out pollutants between stones and plants with ease.
- The wide nozzle has rubber lips that permit trouble-free wet suctioning of residual water, or enables use in the household as a dry vacuum.
- Discharge set includes 8 ft. hose with connections and collection bag for coarse debris particles.
- Wastewater discharge allows you to simply dispose of the organic fertilizer into a flower bed or into the sewer.
- Includes 16 ft. suction hose and 4 extension tubes: 3 black and 1 clear extension tube for easy visual inspection during suction.
- 2 year warranty
Unlike other pond vacuums on the market, the PondoVac 3 will continuously operate because of its patented dual chamber design, which cuts your vacuuming time in half.The OASE Pondovac 3 can remove organic and dirt particles up to 3/8 in. Dia. The debris collection bag also attaches to the discharge hose of the vacuum to capture the debris, which can then be used as a natural fertilizer. For pool applications, use the bag to recycle the vacuumed water. Sturdy, built-in wheels and an adjustable handle allow for easy movement and transportation. The PondoVac 3 includes 4 nozzles to cover all applications. Also included is a clear extension tube (1.6 ft. L), which allows easy visual inspection to monitor operation.
- Continuous operation because of its patented dual chamber design
- Cuts vacuuming time in half
- Removes organic and dirt particles up to 3/8 in. in diameter
- Debris collection bag also attached to discharge hose to capture the debris
- For pool applications, use the bag to recycle the vacuumed water
- Sturdy, built-in wheels and adjustable handle allow for easy movement and transportation
- Includes four nozzles to cover all applications, also included is a clear extension tube (1.6 ft. L), which allows easy visual inspection to monitor operation.
Click Here for Troubleshooting Guide