Oase ProfiClear Premium Compact-M Filter 21000 Gallons – 72374
Dimensions – 34.8 x 27 x 32 in.
Net weight – 175.3 lbs.
Operating Voltage – 120 V / 60 Hz
Power Consumption – 5 Watts
Cable Length – 16.4 ft. + 3.3 unit
Coarse debris extraction – 80 µm
Number of nozzles – 2
Cleaning Flow Rate – 1 gal / min
Scavenging Pump – 4 bar
Biological filter surface – 411 ft. sq.
Biological filter surface protected – 347 ft. sq.
Min. Flow Rate – 2000 GPH
Max. Flow Rate – 4000 GPH
Outlet size – 4 in. / DN 110
Inlet size – 2 in. + UVC Connection
Drain / Discharge size – 3 in. / 4 in.
Suitable for ponds up to max. – 21000 gal
Suitable for ponds with fish stock – 10500 gal
Suitable for ponds with koi – 5250 gal
Click Here to View Oase EGC Products
- Innovative Rotary Drum Filter technology provides optimal movement, with high rates of flow for the self-cleaning of decayed biomass
- Integrated Sieve screens filter down to 60 microns Pre Installed insulation on the lid ensures quiet operation during cleaning cycles
- Hel-X-13 bio-media provides a larger surface area for settlement of microorganisms effectively decompositioning nutrients and pollutants in the water
- 40L of Hel-X filter media included and can decompose up to 10 oz. (272g) of food waste per day
- Built-in 2 bar (29 psi) high-pressure pump produces spray that cleans drum filter
- Fully-automated Micro Control System automatically senses when the filter needs to clean and cycles on the main function cleaning cycles
- Automatically removes dirt and waste from water through 4 in. waste discharge outlet
- Digital temperature display provides accurate water temperatures for seasonal maintenance
- Innovative bypass technology provides optimal movement, with high rates of flow for the self-cleaning of decayed biomass
- Integrated linear air stones provide extra oxygen in the module when connected to an external air pump (not included)
- Includes connection kit for air pumps with different outlet sizes
- Fully controllable through the OASE Easy Garden Control (EGC) connection and Controller using an app on your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android)
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee
- Included 2 year warranty + 1 with online registration
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
|No Fish Load||Avg. Fish Load||Heavy Fish Load||UV Clarifier||Pump|
|<21000 gal||<10500 gal||<5250 gal||Bitron C 55||AquaMax Eco Premium 4000|
Click Here for Instruction Manual
|Pond Product Type||
|Filters Max Pond Size Range|
|Filter UV Option||
|Filter Max Pond Size|